SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIMES
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your parcel. The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
Time frame for order delivery:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and courier process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 business days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. Most orders from Australia are shipped by Australia Post. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. If more than 45 days have passed and you still haven't received your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Delays caused by the buyer providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information;
2. Delays in delivery caused by any force majeure incidents, such as natural disasters, bad weather, and war;
3. Any un-insured order that is lost or stolen;
4. Delays in delivery caused by any other beyond DermRoller's control, such as public holidays and Customs issues.