Our NEW 3-in-1 dermaroller kit contains 3 types of replacement roller heads:
- 180 titanium needles 0.5 mm for eyes,
- 600 titanium needles 1.0 mm for face,
- 1200 titanium needles 1.5 mm for body.
If you want to resolve multiple skin conditions, then this kit is perfect for you! Don't need to spend extra to purchase multiple rollers again.
Why use the 3-in-1 Dermaroller?
- Improve multiple skin conditions → Don’t fret over wrinkles, scars and large pores anymore. Our DermRoller kit contains all you need to achieve luminous, youthfully vibrant and healthy-looking complexion.
- 3 replacement heads available for different skin needs → Instead of buying several dermaroller sizes for your needs, you can now buy our 3-in-1 Dermroller kit which contain 3 replacement rollers heads of different sizes at a fraction of the cost that you'll find from other brands.
- Easy and painless → Whether you are well experienced or completely new to dermarolling, our dermarollers is one of the safest and most effective derma rollers available. With this kit, you can use the dermarollers on your face, body, neck, abdomen, hands, under eyes, legs, scalp etc.
- Visible results → Not only does dermarolling help boost the production of collagen and elastin, but it also aids absorption of your every-day serums and moisturizers, so your skin will continue to look its most beautiful for as long as you use it.
CE-certified & affordable quality - Professional microdermabrasion sessions cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars (plus hours at the clinic). With consistent use, you can get the same results for less than the price of one shopping trip. Looking your best has never been this easy and affordable
Tips when using Dermaroller:
- We recommend taking your time when using your Dermaroller, rolling it back and forth with straight and firm strokes.
- If your skin feels sore or irritated, you may be applying too much pressure - take lighter strokes or stop and wait for the skin to recover fully before you start again.
- Make sure to always clean your Dermaroller after use and avoid sharing with friends or family to avoid cross-contamination.
- Make sure to alternate between different sized rollers for different skin conditions for maximum effectiveness.